Although most parents start thinking about preschool in March or April the spring BEFORE, we decided to send Tucker, well, I think we got him registered the week before it started!! We got him into Legacy Prepatory Christian Academy and he couldn't be more excited. For part of his application, I had to ask him some questions and write down his answers. One was, "Why do you want to go to LPCA?" His response was, "Because I've never been to school and I LOOOOOOVE Preschool!"
He has a great teacher, sweet kids in his class and looks quite handsome in his uniform!! The only downside is he goes on Mon. and Wed. but wishes he could go everyday!!
He has a great teacher, sweet kids in his class and looks quite handsome in his uniform!! The only downside is he goes on Mon. and Wed. but wishes he could go everyday!!

1 comment:
he's so handsome and looks so proud!
Post a Comment