
This morning Tucker came in to wake me up and I screamed in fright...just kidding! His eye looks WAY worse today than it did yesterday. It is completely swollen down to the tiniest little slit of eyeball showing. He thinks he looks like a pirate and is loving the attention, I am laughing at how he is walking around like a toddler with a baseball hat on - his head cocked back as far as it will go, trying to see from under the eyelid that will not get out of his way, and Abby, well she told him "yeah, you might want to keep that covered up"!!
I'm hoping the swelling will as least go down by tomorrow...the color, well, I'm assuming it will take a while. Dark purple, light purple, blue, green, brown...what, like a month?
1 comment:
Some Arnica gel or tablets will help with the healing. Hey, if you'e going to bother with an injury, go big...isn't that what Texas is all about?
Post a Comment