Friday, August 29, 2008

School Days!!

Its back to school and we are off to a great start!!! Hayley, Abby and Tucker all started school on Monday and seem to have had a pretty smooth first week!
Hayley is excited about the new year and being a 1st grader! She has a very sweet teacher and some good friends in her class!
Abby started kindergarten this year and absolutely LOVES SCHOOL!!! In one week, I have seen the most amazing transformation in my sweet Abby! She has grown in just about every way! She is confidant, out-going and full of spunk!! I guess she was just ready to be a big kid!
Tucker is loving preschool! He did come home from his first day with ANOTHER black eye (not near as bad as the previous) but that didn't hinder his excitement to go back!
These kids are getting so big!!
Mallie and I are enjoying staying home, going to lunch and hanging out with our friends!! So far, we're having lots of fun together!!





1 comment:

Carley said...

how fun! i can't believe 3 out of 5 kids are in school! they look so grown up!