People with grown kids love to say, "enjoy it now because they grow so fast". I always respond, "I know!..." But I think I'm finally realizing how quickly its really going to go!It seems like only yesterday I was bringing Hayley home, all dolled up in her pink from head to toe!!! I remember thinking, "I can't believe that I'M the mommy to this tiny little baby and she gets to come home with ME!!! Who knew how time would fly? 6 years later, we've brought home 4 more babies, started kindergarten, lost some teeth, and life just keeps picking up the pace! Sometimes I wish I could press "pause" and take a minute to soak it all in! But duty calls and we just keep going!
I cannot for one second believe that Hayley is almost done with kindergarten! She is such a big kid now! Its funny to see how her personality and humor have changed over the last year!! She is silly and cooky! She gets those giggles that just won't quit until she's wiping the tears from her eyes and trying to catch her breath! It makes me sad to see less and less of that tiny baby each day but its fun to see who she is becoming! Time really does go so fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment