



"Should've been a Cowboy" was the long-time ringtone on my husbands phone...its really quite true!
Wednesday, Tim came home with quail eggs (to incubate) and chicks! The kids were quite excited! Tucker has chosen one that is his favorite - he carries it around, kissing it and telling it how much he loves it. I'm pretty sure the little chick even went for a ride in the jeep yesterday! Hayley and Abby thought they were pretty cute until they learned just how disgusting bird poop is - especially when its on your hand! Now, they think they are cute while gently wrapped in a paper towel for protection! Hudson would like to squeeze them tightly and Mallie, well, she just watches everyone else play with them!
2 comments:
That's cute! I'm waiting for them to want a pig like you did. HA! Fun to get to play with the baby birds.
Ashley it's been sooo fun keeping up with you! I tell Carley all the time I don't know how you do it...so getting to see pictures and read stories on your blog helps me see how fun life can be with so many kiddos :)
Post a Comment