Thursday, September 4, 2008

Look at this Sweet Face!





Hudson is almost 9 months old!! He continues to be a total delight and the sweet little mascot of our family! He is the center of attention with his brothers and sisters and loves every second of it!! Just thought I'd share a few pictures of his sweet face since the poor kid doesn't seem to get alot of face time on the blog!!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Hudson is so precious! You are getting good with that camera, girl!

The DeVore's said...

What a stinkin' cutie pie!! Hope you all are doing well.

Kara said...

He is so cute, he reminds me of you! By the way my political machine has kicked in, I have to order my McCain-Palin bumper stickers and buttons!
Kara - John 3:30

Family of Four said...

He looks so much like Tim.... so cute!

The Skains Family said...

He is getting so big. I really think he looks so much like you. I don't know how you do this mommy of 5. It's been a hard transition just to be a mommy of 2!

Kara said...

Hey girl.

I am praying for you guys, please blog me so I know that you the Murthas, Spencers and Duttons are ok following Hurricane IKE.
Love yall lots and praying for you!
Kara - Ps. 91

The Martin's said...

he's precious! you are so blessed!