


Congratulations to our little graduate!! I can't believe she has "crossed the bridge" on into the 1st grade! It has been quite a year of transition for us as a family and her as a little girl!
We started the year with excitement and tears as we sent her off to experience the world "on her own" and are so glad to have the summer to keep her home for a little while!
Hayley has grown so much this year...learning to read and write, making new friends, growing in confidence and just becoming a big girl! We are so proud of the little lady she is becoming and look forward to many more big days in her life!
3 comments:
I cannot believe that Hayley is going to be in First Grade. She is so precious! Hope that you guys are doing well!
Kara Prov. 3:5-6
Wow! I can't believe she is already done with kindergarten. She is such a cutie. You look gorgeous also! Tell Hayley congratulations! I'm sure you guys are so proud.
omgosh Haley is getting soo big!!! Hope everything's going good there.
Post a Comment