This is my sweet boy!! He is now 4 months old and I can hardly believe it!! He is getting so big, its crazy! He is such a delight. I mean, seriously, I know I'm biased, but he is such a good boy!! He is very sweet and laid back and just happy to hang out and watch whats going on around him. He thinks his sisters and brother are hilarious and I honestly believe I am the funniest person he knows :)
1 comment:
Hey Ashley,
It's Kara Shriver, I found your blog via The Skains via her old college friend April House (who is a friend of mine here in old Decatur) How are you? Your children are so beautiful! Please blog me so we can catch up! Kara Shriver
karamy3sons.blogspot.com
PS. Thanks for the Christmas card! Love it!! I did not send out cards this year because I am home schooling all 3 boys. I ran out of time!
Post a Comment